Saturday, May 18, 2024

Not Giving Up

 


Not Giving Up

I'm now in my 30 era but no achievement or title.
My house was sold already and put the money to my bank account but it was barrowed by
people who never pay back.
We're currently residing with my Family with my own Family. 
We have a small room upstairs. A cozy wood type of old house.
I only graduated High School and took barista vocational course NCIII.
But I'm happy that from being Jollibee Crew as my first job that I felt like slave by fellow Filipino peolple I became a salesman to Marquee Mall , SM Clard to a Giordano Store.
Til I met a new boss who encourage me to be part of a Marketing Beauty Products Company as a sales representative and debt collector.
I step up to join the BPO industry and learn a lot and build my communication skills.
I am still in the same industry but this time was different because I'm working at home and as a back office admin which means there's no customer interaction anymore thru voice call.
It is a work-life balance company and I had a chance to do a part time job as a Sales Representative to Mapiles Realty.
Now I've already sold two units on my first quarter in the Real Estate Company.

Life is really hard honestly. I'm currently in debt to bank, no enough balance on my credit card and has some online loans. But I never think of giving up.
I know that everything will be alright soon until I'll congrats myself for not giving up and for keep on moving forward.
Today was a ordinary sunday morning, sipping coffee while listening to Taylor Swift.
It is my rest day and I'm planning to workout later at the gym.
My goal is to do the things I love so sometimes I spent to make some art, listen to music, do cycling, and workout to have a healthier physical body.
It is important to balance life while doing the responsibilities to my Family.
To whom reading this I want you to know that problems is always but keep in mind that it is there to be resolved and never think of giving up as life goes on. Keep moving forward and do the things you always want to do. You only live once.

Truly yours,
Ronel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

LIFE

Life  is beautiful but not always easy, it has problems, too, and the challenge lies in facing them with courage, letting the beauty...