Saturday, May 18, 2024

First Tattoo


First Tattoo 




It was April 03 2024 that I had my first ink. In San Fernando,Pampanga from my former colleage's sister. It was a veins looks like roots similar to a thunder. It was just aesthetic think lines of art.
People who see this are intrigue of what was the meaning but I never owe them any exlanation.
It is important that I know what it is and only artist like me who appreciate this kind of design minimalist.

It is veins which means stronger, I was weak since child and now that I grow up and keep on glowing up I always wanted to be strong better that the old me. Seeing this art everyday reminds me to keep moving on. It is also similar to creepy trees in the woods which is my safe haven where I always find peace in the forest. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

LIFE

Life  is beautiful but not always easy, it has problems, too, and the challenge lies in facing them with courage, letting the beauty...